- Payment Terms
- Shipping & Returns
- Customer Reviews
The Laser Tube product is ordering production, need 3 to 5 days of stock up time.
2 PCS RECI Tube 150W-180W S8, Water Cooling for the Laser Engraver, 10000hr Service Life
High power rate, fast - speed cutting and small size
Origin: Asia and Pacific Area China
Quality standard: International
H.S. Classification: Machinery & Electronics Electr. Element 8541 Semiconductor devices; light - emitting diodes etc.
Mark & model: S8, the product is featured as large power rate laser tube, good stability and fast cutting speed, which is suitable for the cutting of thin metal plate.
|Model||Rated Power||Max Power||length||Φ||Catalyze||Life span||Warranty|
We will send a new one freely if the tube is broken during transit.
Once received the laser tube, please check again at the first time. We need the damaged record from the courier as the proof before we send the new one free.
Output Power: Its output power can reach 180w. The production process of the tube is standardized, so the output power and output model are guaranteed. (For other laser tube manufacturers: can’t provide this product)
Long life span: We have catalyst plating in the inner wall of the laser tube. Designing lifespan is 10,000 hours and the warranty is 10 months. (No catalyst technique is used by other laser tubes manufacturers. Their lifespan is 3000 hours and the warranty is only 3 months)
High performance cost ratio: High output power, high efficiency, and high performance cost ratio.
High photoelectric conversion rate: The output power will decrease for less than 3w when the cooling water’s temperature is 42°C. Its heat productivity is lower than 100w tubes of other brands. (Other brands: The output power decrease rapidly when the cooling water’s temperature is 42°C)
Appearance: The tube is sealed by metal material. It is industrial product. (No metal material is used by other manufacturers. Their tubes are handmade and need extra water cooling for front and rare mirrors).
Tube frame: This is exclusive design for Reci laser tube. You can use it to install our laser tubes into the machine to spare the freight cost. This frame is shockproof and makes sure the tube will not move during the transport. (No frame is provided by other manufacturers.)
Length: The length is only 1.85m. It reduces the volume of the machine and minimizes freight cost.(The length of other 180w tubes is 2m. 150mm must be projecting in the machine. That costs more for machine sheet metal, package and transport.)
Reci S8 CO2 laser tube is featured as high power rate, good model, and fast - speed cutting and small size, which is used for the cutting of DIE cutting, thick cutting.
• High power cutting
High photoelectric conversion rate: The output power will decrease for less than 3w when the cooling water’s temperature is 42°C. Its heat productivity is lower than 100w tubes of other brands. (Other brands: The output power decreases rapidly when the cooling water’s temperature is 42°C)
Warranty: 10 months, international warranty service, Reci charges the freight for exchanging the defect tube. (For others laser tube brands: warranty for 3 months, no international warranty service)
High performance cost ratio: When you buy Reci S8 150W-180W Laser tube, you can spare money for sheet metal, transport. Besides, you get 10 months warranty and the top level after sale service.
|Negative electrode container||Product number in metal terminal|
|Terminal of high voltage and insulating sheath||Output mirror|
Laser spot with depth of 5mm
1. Make sure to follow the operation instructions of model S8 as shown in the illustration. The dedicated power DY20 should be equipped. The positive pole is in high voltage (The ignition voltage is 30kv). It may cause the following consequence when it is failed to follow the instruction: Arcing; the inner tube will be punctured by electricity and may cause water leakage.
2. Operation conditions
• Water cooling: using purified water; 3 to 5 liter/minute; water temperature: 10℃-40°C.
• The operating environment: temperature 2-40°C, humidity 10-60%.
• The working current: Test current is 29mA. Maximum working current is 32mA. The running current must be kept below 30mA. The life span can reach 10,000 hours if the current is kept below 28mA. The ammeter indicating current must be connected to the negative electrode of the laser tube.
• When it is working under over-high current for long term, the negative pole will appear purple, and the life span will be reduced rapidly.
• To protect dust from going into the insulation sheath, please wrap it with plastic film.
3. Working Performance
• Cutting function.
• Engraving function: Very good, when the working current is 4mA and the tube is in the state of preionization, the laser can be used for high-frequency impulse engraving.
4. Key Notes
Do not clean the exterior surface of the output widow mirror with tools such as tampon; otherwise the output power will be seriously affected. The followings are the designated methods to clean up pollution in the exterior surface of window mirror:
1) When the mirror is polluted, do not turn on the laser.
2) Blow the mirror surface sideway with air blower.
3) Spray the pure alcohol on the mirror surface with sprayer.
4) Turn on the laser after the alcohol gets fully volatilized.
5) If the methods above don t work effectively, it is necessary to ask for the professional to use tampon with alcohol to clean the mirror surface from middle to edge. The best solution is to prevent the window from being polluted.
It is forbidden to clean the mirror with acetone.
The screw in the front and back ends of the laser tube is not allowed to be moved, otherwise the out power will be declined and even the tube may be scrapped.
Put the acryl 300mm far away from output mirror, when testing the laser spot.
The laser beam is invisible light. Please wear protective glasses when debugging the laser. The positive pole is in high voltage. Pay attention to the security marks.
6. Storage and Transportation Requirement
Pour out cooling fluid in the event of storage and transportation, and cover the output terminal with a dust-proof plastic bag. The storage environment is 2-40°C, and the requested humidity is 10-60%. Pack the laser as in the original way.
Important notes: It is requested to cement the sponge together with laser tube to prevent the tube vertically sliding during transportation. The sponge in the side of output mirror must be 70mm beyond it, and the sponge in the side of reflecting mirror must be 50mm wider.
7. Tubes operated in wrong way will not be guaranteed by manufacturer.
How to check the laser?
The laser power will reduce gradually while using. When the maximum power can’t carve deep enough, please change the laser tube.
We need to exclude other reason of the problem.
Firstly, make sure following things: Cooling - water flows well and bot hot or dirty. When water temperature is higher, laser’s power will drop fast, or even explode the laser. At this time, change it or add more cooling water.
Secondly, make sure the mirrors, lens and light rought are all good.
Thirdly, make sure the electrical power and fanners is working well. When the temperature of electrical power is higher, it will afect the laser.
In fact, laser’s power will reduce slowly. When the laser is all right, light beam in the tube is pink - purple, when it’s near to be finished, the light change to with.
Two-year Comprehensive Warranty for the Equipment & Machine of Shopping on Varisigns.com
Varisigns.com guarantees that all the products are qualified in quality and the technical specifications have reached the factory inspection of OQC (Outgoing Quality Control).
(1) The entire body of all equipments or machines (except consumables) we sell is provided with a 2 - year warranty.
(2) Maintenance methods in which two options (either - or) available for the buyer:
· Normal: The buyer sends back a problematic part and Varisigns.com will identify whether repair or change a new one.
· Urgent: The buyer purchases a replacement and meanwhile sends back the problematic part, and then Varisigns.com will identify and decide whether refund the replacement.
(3) The Start Time of Warranty: Once such an equipment is shipped out.
(4) For maintenance service, please provide the invoice of purchase order (on which it indicates the equipment or machine model number, name and sold date), equipment or machine serial number, trouble or breakdown description, and better attach photo (s) or video (s).
(5) The purchase order PI is the essential proof for maintenance which ensures your legal interest and right. Please keep it properly after purchase.
Additional announcement, the following situations are not covered by the 2-year warranty:
(1) Any product or commodity which was not sold out by Varisigns.com (The model number and serial number are not issued by Varisigns.com)
(2) Any unauthorized repairing, mistake in use, damage, negligence, misuse, accident, change or modification, quality problem caused by incorrect installation;
(3) Tearing up or modifying of the label or the serial number of such an equipment or machine;
(4) Normal consumption or wearing off such nature usage, wearing down or aging of the cover or shell, plugging or socketing part or unit, etc;
(5) The using environment (temperature & humidity) did not match up the requirement specified in the manual or instruction document;
(6) The trouble or breakdown caused by incorrect operation or failure in following the operation instructed in the manual or instruction document;
(7) The parts or software not purchased from Varisigns.com;
(8) The wearing or vulnerable part;
(9) The breakdown or damage caused by nature disaster or force majeure (Such as earthquake, fire, flood, typhoon, thundering, etc).
For Receiving Equipment or Machine:
Normally, we will provide you the pictures of equipment or machine and its packing before shipping in order to proof such item in good condition without damages. When you receive it, suppose you find damage on external packing, instead of signing acceptance, please open it first and check the item inside the packing if there is any damage. If you find damage, you can definitely refuse signing acceptance and then claim loss from the express service company. At the same time, please take photos of the damaged packing and item, and contact us (Either our sales consultant whom you know or send email to “email@example.com”). Hence, our people will assist you in handling such dispute.
You may use the following methods of payment: PayPal, Credit card, T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union.
T/T Bank Transfer:
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) payment:
(1) Place an order;
(2) Get the bank account information of Varisigns.com;
(3) Make the payment at the bank, and get the Payment Receipt;
(4) Send the Payment Receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org;
(5) Receive the Tracking Number of your order;
(6) Wait for your order.
Bank Transfer Payment Information:
- BANK NAME: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA, SUZHOU BRANCH
- BANK ADDRESS: NO.381 EAST SUZHOU AVENUE,SIPCTD, SUZHOU, CHINA.
- BANK SWIFT CODE: ICBKCNBJSZU
- BENEFICIARY NAME: SUZHOU VARI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1102 0219 0991 4022 232 (USD) / 1102 0219 0993 8022 278 (EURO)
Western Union Payment:
Receiver’s First name: JINGHU
Receiver’s Last name: ZHANG
Address: No. 99 Weixin Road, SIP. Suzhou Jiangsu, P.R. China. 215000
Attention please, any communication emails from us to you shall be always marked with our website domain name, i.e.@varisigns.com, and any payments to us shall be paid only to the accounts indicated on our website. If you find any contacts or payment requests of our site issue rather than from our email addresses or bank accounts indicated, please contact us as soon as possible for clarification and confirmation.
Means of Transportation
For the cargo weight less than 200KG, the global express and air carrier service shall be suitable, and usually it takes 3 to 6 days to arrive.
Q: How long will my order be shipped out after payment confirmed?
A: After receiving your payment, your order will generally be shipped out within 24 to 48 working hours if there is no any special requirement.
Q: How many days will my order arrive?
A: To answer this question, please refer to the means of shipment. Generally:
Global Express: 3 to 6 days
Maritime transportation: Generally 15 to 45 days, depending on the consignee address.
(there are different delivery times for different regions).
Q: How to resolve the damage during shipping?
A: If there is damage found upon receiving your order, please contact our sales representative as soon as possible, and provide the photo(s) of damage. Our representative will help you find a solution in 2 business days.