- Payment Terms
- Shipping & Returns
- Customer Reviews
It is designed for cooling the one CO2 glass laser tube under 150W ofthe and cutting machine. (Its emitting rate is higherthan 60 %.)
Cooling capacity is 800W.
Have design patent Certificate, CE and RoHS Certificate.
This has been sold largely to Europe, South America, Asia and other markets.
Economic cooling equipment, easy to install and operate, compact and easily movable.
• It is suitable for cooling the laser tube under 150W, and the temperature can be adjusted precisely.
• You can choose different models according to local voltage and frequency.
• It can extend the using life of laser tube and ensure the engraving effect better.
• Small thermolysis water cooler, energy saving, long working life and simple operation
• With completed water flow and over high temperature alarm functions
• It can control the water temperature, precision is ±0.3℃, which provide stable working conditions for laser devices.
• This series of water chillers adopt intelligent controller, which need not adjust the control parameters under normal
circumstances, it will automatically adjust control parameters accordingto room temperature changes, to meet the cooling requirement.
• Multiple alarm function: compressor time-delay protection, compressor overcurrent protection, water flow alarm and over high / low temperature alarm;
• Specific disconnection alarm securing protection.
• Enclosed water tanks, water used for a long time.
• Equipped with alarm output port, can quickly protect sensitive components.
• High cost performance, low failure rate.
• Multiple power specifications; CE approval; RoHS approval.
Temperature controller panel:
Under normal circumstance, the new intelligent temperature controller does not need to adjust the controlling parameters.
It will self-adjust controlling parameters according to room temperature, guaranteeing to meet cooling requirements for machines.
Alarm Function’s Description:
Flow alarm and output ports:
In order to guarantee the equipment will not be damaged while coolingwater circulation is out of control, CW-5000series chillers possesses anunique low flow alarm protection.
The cooling water circulation loop alarm causes and the work of the state table
|Normal Flow Indicator||Flow Alarm Indicator||Buzzer||Output PortsHi, H2||Output PortsH1, H3|
|Circulating pump works properly||ON||OFF||NOT RING||DISCONNECTION||BREAKOVER|
|Blocked cooling water circulation loop||OFF||ON||RING||BREAKOVER||DISCONNECTION|
|Alarm of water shortage||OFF||ON||RING||BREAKOVER||DISCONNECTION|
|Faulted circulating pump||OFF||ON||RING||BREAKOVER||DISCONNECTION|
Note: The flow alarm is connected to the normally open relayand normally closed relay contacts, requiring operating current lessthan 5A, working voltage less than 300V.
|Our water cooling machine has S & A logo |
on the top of injection port
|Fake cooler without the logo|
|Our water chiller has function of Intelligent temperature control||Fake cooler without this function|
|Our water chiller has S & A trademark in this label. This image is only to show the brand, specific parameters will vary depending on the model, please refer to the specifications table parameters prevail.|
Fake cooler without this trademark
|Our water chiller has S & A logo on the outfall||Fake cooler without this logo|
|S & A trademark is printed on our water chiller.||Fake cooler without this trademark|
Industrial cooling machine’sinstallation is very simple, the new machine for the first time using,you can install it as following steps.
A.Open the package to check if the machine is intact and all the necessary accessories are completed.
B.Open the injection port to feed cooling water. Observing the water level gauge andadding water slowly, be careful not to have the water overflowed! Forthe cooling of carbon steel equipment, the water should be added anappropriate amount of anti - corrosion agentia. Working in cold northarea, it’s better to use noncorrosive antifreeze fluid.
C.According to system conditions, please connect the water inlet and outlet pipe well.
D.Plug in power, turn on the power switch. (Do not start up without water in the water tank!) (1) Power switch turned on, thecirculation pump of the chiller starts working. The first time ofoperating may cause more bubbles in the pipe leading to a flow alarmingoccasionally, but running for a few minutes later, it will go back tonormal.(2) After the first boot, you must immediately check whether the water pipe leaks.(3) Power switched on, if the watertemperature is below the set figure, it is normal that fans and othercomponents of the machine do not work. The temperature controller willautomatically control the working conditions of the compressor, magneticvalve, fans and other parts based on the set controlling parameters.(4) As it takes a longer time to startthe compressor and other components, according to different conditions,the time is range from seconds to minutes, so do not turn off the powerand again on frequently.
E.Check the water level in the water tank. The first startup of the new chillerempties the air in the water pipe, leading a slight water level decline,but in order to keep the water level in the green area, it’s allowed toadd adequate water again. Please observe and record the current waterlevel, and inspect it again after the chiller running for a period oftime, if the water level drops obviously, please re-inspect the waterpipeline leakage.
F.Adjust parameters of temperature controller. series use an intelligentthermostat. Normally users do not need to adjust it. If it is reallynecessary, please refer to “Operating status and parameters adjustment.”
Cooling machine used in long term, you should open the machine and clean the dust in order to ensure good heat dissipation.
You can use non – corrosive antifreeze if you are in the northern cold regions.
1. Please ensure that the and electrical outlet are in goodcontact and the earth wire must be firmly grounded! Although theaverage operating current of the chiller is small, but the instantaneousoperating current could be up to 6 ~ 10amps sometimes (Theinstantaneous operating current of models of AC110V power supply arepossible to be up to 10 ~ 15amps).
2. Please make sure there is a stable and normal voltage for the workingchiller! As the refrigeration compressor is more sensitive to the powersupply and voltage, so the operating voltage of our standard product isof 200 ~ 250V (110V model is of 100 ~130V). If you do need a wideroperating voltage range, customization is available for us.3. To protect the pump, it’s strictlyforbidden to run the chiller without having water in the storage watertank! The new machine is packed after draining whole water in the tank,so please make sure the tank has water inside before machine starting,otherwise it’s easily to have the pump damaged. When the water level isbelow the green (NORMAL) range of the water level gauge, the coolingcapacity of our chiller will go down slightly. Hence please ensure thewater level is within the green (NORMAL) range. To drain throughcirculating pump is strictly prohibited!
4. Please be sure that the air inlet and air outlet are in goodventilation! There must be at least 30cm from obstructions to the airoutlet which is in the back of the cooler, and should leave at least 8cmbetween obstructions and the side air inlet.
5. The filter screen must be regularly cleaned! It’s essential to unpickand wash the dust gauze, or the serious blockage will cause breakdownto the chiller.
6. Please pay attention to the effect of the condensate water! Withgreater ambient humidity, when the water temperature is lower than theambient temperature, the condensate water will generate on the surfaceof water circular pipes and the cooled components. If above circumstanceappears, it is recommended to set a higher water temperature or keeppipes and cooled parts warm.
|Temperature Control Range||5~35℃|
Two-year Comprehensive Warranty for the Equipment & Machine of Shopping on Varisigns.com
Varisigns.com guarantees that all the products are qualified in quality and the technical specifications have reached the factory inspection of OQC (Outgoing Quality Control).
(1) The entire body of all equipments or machines (except consumables) we sell is provided with a 2 - year warranty.
(2) Maintenance methods in which two options (either - or) available for the buyer:
· Normal: The buyer sends back a problematic part and Varisigns.com will identify whether repair or change a new one.
· Urgent: The buyer purchases a replacement and meanwhile sends back the problematic part, and then Varisigns.com will identify and decide whether refund the replacement.
(3) The Start Time of Warranty: Once such an equipment is shipped out.
(4) For maintenance service, please provide the invoice of purchase order (on which it indicates the equipment or machine model number, name and sold date), equipment or machine serial number, trouble or breakdown description, and better attach photo (s) or video (s).
(5) The purchase order PI is the essential proof for maintenance which ensures your legal interest and right. Please keep it properly after purchase.
Additional announcement, the following situations are not covered by the 2-year warranty:
(1) Any product or commodity which was not sold out by Varisigns.com (The model number and serial number are not issued by Varisigns.com)
(2) Any unauthorized repairing, mistake in use, damage, negligence, misuse, accident, change or modification, quality problem caused by incorrect installation;
(3) Tearing up or modifying of the label or the serial number of such an equipment or machine;
(4) Normal consumption or wearing off such nature usage, wearing down or aging of the cover or shell, plugging or socketing part or unit, etc;
(5) The using environment (temperature & humidity) did not match up the requirement specified in the manual or instruction document;
(6) The trouble or breakdown caused by incorrect operation or failure in following the operation instructed in the manual or instruction document;
(7) The parts or software not purchased from Varisigns.com;
(8) The wearing or vulnerable part;
(9) The breakdown or damage caused by nature disaster or force majeure (Such as earthquake, fire, flood, typhoon, thundering, etc).
For Receiving Equipment or Machine:
Normally, we will provide you the pictures of equipment or machine and its packing before shipping in order to proof such item in good condition without damages. When you receive it, suppose you find damage on external packing, instead of signing acceptance, please open it first and check the item inside the packing if there is any damage. If you find damage, you can definitely refuse signing acceptance and then claim loss from the express service company. At the same time, please take photos of the damaged packing and item, and contact us (Either our sales consultant whom you know or send email to “[email protected]”). Hence, our people will assist you in handling such dispute.
You may use the following methods of payment: PayPal, Credit card, T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union.
T/T Bank Transfer:
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) payment:
(1) Place an order;
(2) Get the bank account information of Varisigns.com;
(3) Make the payment at the bank, and get the Payment Receipt;
(4) Send the Payment Receipt to [email protected];
(5) Receive the Tracking Number of your order;
(6) Wait for your order.
Bank Transfer Payment Information:
- BANK NAME: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA, SUZHOU BRANCH
- BANK ADDRESS: NO.381 EAST SUZHOU AVENUE,SIPCTD, SUZHOU, CHINA.
- BANK SWIFT CODE: ICBKCNBJSZU
- BENEFICIARY NAME: SUZHOU VARI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1102 0219 0991 4022 232 (USD) / 1102 0219 0993 8022 278 (EURO)
Western Union Payment:
Receiver’s First name: JINGHU
Receiver’s Last name: ZHANG
Address: No. 99 Weixin Road, SIP. Suzhou Jiangsu, P.R. China. 215000
Attention please, any communication emails from us to you shall be always marked with our website domain name, [email protected], and any payments to us shall be paid only to the accounts indicated on our website. If you find any contacts or payment requests of our site issue rather than from our email addresses or bank accounts indicated, please contact us as soon as possible for clarification and confirmation.
Means of Transportation
For the cargo weight less than 200KG, the global express and air carrier service shall be suitable, and usually it takes 3 to 6 days to arrive.
Q: How long will my order be shipped out after payment confirmed?
A: After receiving your payment, your order will generally be shipped out within 24 to 48 working hours if there is no any special requirement.
Q: How many days will my order arrive?
A: To answer this question, please refer to the means of shipment. Generally:
Global Express: 3 to 6 days
Maritime transportation: Generally 15 to 45 days, depending on the consignee address.
(there are different delivery times for different regions).
Q: How to resolve the damage during shipping?
A: If there is damage found upon receiving your order, please contact our sales representative as soon as possible, and provide the photo(s) of damage. Our representative will help you find a solution in 2 business days.