- Payment Terms
- Shipping & Returns
- Customer Reviews
Origin: Asia and Pacific Area ChinaQuality standard: InternationalH.S. Classification: Machinery & Electronics Electr. Element 8541 Semiconductor devices; light - emitting diodes parts.
Mark & model: DY10, small size, quick response, it is suitable for Reci Z2/S2 laser tube.
The is to be used for Reci, EFR and WEEGIANT laser tube. If you want to make it work on other brands, please check the specification before order.
Features:This power supply / power source adopts thin type design. The shape of this power supply / power source is thin which is specially designed for special laser tube.
The power supply / power source makes laser tube output larger and more stable.Quick Response: It can enlarge laser power and prolong laser tube‘s service life.Easy Control: The start and stop of laser can be easily controlled by TTL level.This power supply / power source has output open circuit protection.This power supply / power source has TTL signal indication, water through signal indication and laser output indication.This power supply / power source has the BUTTON to test it work properly.Application: Sculpture and cut acrylic, fabric, double color sheet and rubber, etcWe stick the protection film on the power source to prevent the metal parts of the scrape!
I. Instruction for sub - connection wire of the control end 1) Footer 1 is 5V power supply / power source. (Not needed when connecting the cardinal plate. It is used when regulating the power with potentiometer and the 5V current should be less than 10 mA. 2) TH. TL refers to high and low power level respectively, and WP refers to water protection. 3) Footer 5 G refers to ground and 6 refers to input end. 4) When connecting the control plate, connect the light signal with footer 2 in the case of high power level light-emitting, (footer 3 for low power level light-emitting), connect the ground-wire with footer 5, connect footer 6 with power control analog signal, and make short circuit for footer 4 and 5.5) PWM can also be used in footer 6, but the pulse peak is required to reach 5V, and the frequency should be above 20K.6) For testing: 3, 4 and 5 are in short circuit (or 4, 5 are in short circuit and 3, 5 are connected to switch), the potentiometer center is connected with 6 IN, and the two other ends are connected to 5V and ground (1 and 5) respectively. 7) The high power level controls the light, 1 and 2 are connected, and 4 and 5 are in water protection.8) It is not proposed to control laser power with high-frequency modulation, because it will have impact on the service life of the laser.9) The model is applicable to Z2/S2 laser, it is necessary to regulate and use the current according to the laser instructions. 10) The ammeter is concatenated to the cathode line.
II. Instruction for power wire
Note: The table 10A refers to the connection wire requirement, but not the actual power dissipation.
III. Instruction for laser connection wire 1) The positive red - line with high voltage is connected to the laser tail2) The negative white - line is connected to laser output window
IV. Current limitationTo limit the working current, the potentiometer (Lies in the underside of the power supply / power source should be rotated in counterclockwise (Please refer to the schematic diagram in our website). Limit the maximum output current as it is regulated in the operating instruction. The working current should be limited before delivery.
V. Linear scale between input signal and the output currentTurn around the potentiometer; the linear scale will be changed: for example, when the input signal is 0 - 5V, the output current is 0 - 32mA.Or when the input signals 0 - 2V, the output signal is 0 - 32mA.Note: When the potentiometer is turned down too much, the real output current will be brought down by the same input signal.
VI. Using currentThe use standard for our power supply / power source is under 110V, 60Hz. The fluctuation of the input voltage and frequency will affect the working current provided by the power supply / power source, the impact is linear relative. The unstable of the input voltage will affect the output power of the laser tube. The fluctuation of the input voltage has no impact on the lifespan of the laser if only the current provided by the supply / power source is not over the current limitation.
|Cooling Method||The compulsive air cooling|
|Main Applications||80 - 90W Z2/S2 CO2 Laser Tube|
Two-year Comprehensive Warranty for the Equipment & Machine of Shopping on Varisigns.com
Varisigns.com guarantees that all the products are qualified in quality and the technical specifications have reached the factory inspection of OQC (Outgoing Quality Control).
(1) The entire body of all equipments or machines (except consumables) we sell is provided with a 2 - year warranty.
(2) Maintenance methods in which two options (either - or) available for the buyer:
· Normal: The buyer sends back a problematic part and Varisigns.com will identify whether repair or change a new one.
· Urgent: The buyer purchases a replacement and meanwhile sends back the problematic part, and then Varisigns.com will identify and decide whether refund the replacement.
(3) The Start Time of Warranty: Once such an equipment is shipped out.
(4) For maintenance service, please provide the invoice of purchase order (on which it indicates the equipment or machine model number, name and sold date), equipment or machine serial number, trouble or breakdown description, and better attach photo (s) or video (s).
(5) The purchase order PI is the essential proof for maintenance which ensures your legal interest and right. Please keep it properly after purchase.
Additional announcement, the following situations are not covered by the 2-year warranty:
(1) Any product or commodity which was not sold out by Varisigns.com (The model number and serial number are not issued by Varisigns.com)
(2) Any unauthorized repairing, mistake in use, damage, negligence, misuse, accident, change or modification, quality problem caused by incorrect installation;
(3) Tearing up or modifying of the label or the serial number of such an equipment or machine;
(4) Normal consumption or wearing off such nature usage, wearing down or aging of the cover or shell, plugging or socketing part or unit, etc;
(5) The using environment (temperature & humidity) did not match up the requirement specified in the manual or instruction document;
(6) The trouble or breakdown caused by incorrect operation or failure in following the operation instructed in the manual or instruction document;
(7) The parts or software not purchased from Varisigns.com;
(8) The wearing or vulnerable part;
(9) The breakdown or damage caused by nature disaster or force majeure (Such as earthquake, fire, flood, typhoon, thundering, etc).
For Receiving Equipment or Machine:
Normally, we will provide you the pictures of equipment or machine and its packing before shipping in order to proof such item in good condition without damages. When you receive it, suppose you find damage on external packing, instead of signing acceptance, please open it first and check the item inside the packing if there is any damage. If you find damage, you can definitely refuse signing acceptance and then claim loss from the express service company. At the same time, please take photos of the damaged packing and item, and contact us (Either our sales consultant whom you know or send email to “email@example.com”). Hence, our people will assist you in handling such dispute.
You may use the following methods of payment: PayPal, Credit card, T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union.
T/T Bank Transfer:
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) payment:
(1) Place an order;
(2) Get the bank account information of Varisigns.com;
(3) Make the payment at the bank, and get the Payment Receipt;
(4) Send the Payment Receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org;
(5) Receive the Tracking Number of your order;
(6) Wait for your order.
Bank Transfer Payment Information:
- BANK NAME: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA, SUZHOU BRANCH
- BANK ADDRESS: NO.381 EAST SUZHOU AVENUE,SIPCTD, SUZHOU, CHINA.
- BANK SWIFT CODE: ICBKCNBJSZU
- BENEFICIARY NAME: SUZHOU VARI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1102 0219 0991 4022 232 (USD) / 1102 0219 0993 8022 278 (EURO)
Western Union Payment:
Receiver’s First name: JINGHU
Receiver’s Last name: ZHANG
Address: No. 99 Weixin Road, SIP. Suzhou Jiangsu, P.R. China. 215000
Attention please, any communication emails from us to you shall be always marked with our website domain name, i.e.@varisigns.com, and any payments to us shall be paid only to the accounts indicated on our website. If you find any contacts or payment requests of our site issue rather than from our email addresses or bank accounts indicated, please contact us as soon as possible for clarification and confirmation.
Means of Transportation
For the cargo weight less than 200KG, the global express and air carrier service shall be suitable, and usually it takes 3 to 6 days to arrive.
Q: How long will my order be shipped out after payment confirmed?
A: After receiving your payment, your order will generally be shipped out within 24 to 48 working hours if there is no any special requirement.
Q: How many days will my order arrive?
A: To answer this question, please refer to the means of shipment. Generally:
Global Express: 3 to 6 days
Maritime transportation: Generally 15 to 45 days, depending on the consignee address.
(there are different delivery times for different regions).
Q: How to resolve the damage during shipping?
A: If there is damage found upon receiving your order, please contact our sales representative as soon as possible, and provide the photo(s) of damage. Our representative will help you find a solution in 2 business days.