Description of CW-6000 Series Industrial Water Chiller for Sale
S&A CW-6000 series is high-precision compression refrigeration small water chiller for sale is popular for its 2 temperature control modes as constant temperature and intelligent temperature control. Under intelligent mode, the water temperature is adjusted according to ambient temperature. With that 1 key solution, customers no longer need to worry about the water temperature adjustment of seasonal changes.
Features of CW-6000 Series Industrial Water Chiller for Sale
• One-stop automatic intelligent temperature control: in different environment, user does not need to change setting due to it will automatically switch
• 5100W cooling capacity; optional environmental refrigerant;
• ±0.5℃ precisely temperature control;
• The intelligent temperature controller has 2 control modes, applicable to different applied occasions; with various setting and display functions;
• Multiple alarm functions: compressor time-delay protection, compressor overcurrent protection, water flow alarm and over high / low temperature alarm;
• Multiple power specifications; CE approval;
• Long working life and simple operation;
• Optional heater and water filter.
• High-precision compression refrigeration water chiller, with intelligent temperature control, completed configuration, perfect protection and alarm system.
Details of CW-6000 Series Industrial Water Chiller for Sale
Technical Parameter of CW-6000 Series Industrial Water Chiller
(1). Indicators of temperature controller working status:
COMP ON, compressor working
SV ON, solenoid valve working
Heating ON, heating rod working
INT Ctrl ON, controller working in intelligent control mode
CT Ctrl ON, controller working in constant temperature control mode
PARAM Set ON, controller working in parameters setting mode
ALM OUT ON, alarm output status
Room Temp ON, displaying room temperature
ST DLA ON, starting up delay status
(2). Press ▼key to show the room temperature, 6 seconds later default display restored. (Meanwhile, Room Temp light is on, displaying room temperature.)
(3). ▲ ▼ keys are for modifying parameters values and < > keys are for switching parameter items.
(4). RST key: confirm
(5). SET key: setting function