1. Varisigns Channel Bender Machine Software Demo
2. Bender Software Operation on VAM-S18
3. Material Parameters Setup in Bender Software
4. Parameters Settings on VAM-S6 Plus
5. Mainboard Connection on VAM-S6 Plus
How-to-do: Cables from machine back right board plug to PCI card No.0 ports (machine back left cables plug to card No.1 ports).
6. How to Feed the Channel Letter Coil
How-to-do: Feed coil to the origin sensor to get the IO port of “Feeding home limit” light green. (model VAM-S1 bender excluded).
7. Bend Tools Replacement on VAM-S6 Plus
When-to-do: When you need to make different styles of channel letter coils. (Refer Tutorials No.4 for parameter settings)
8. How to Disable the V-notch & Flange Function
When-to-do: When you need to make standard letters, such as the reverse or halo-lit (back-lit) channel letters, just disable it to play.
9. Installation of Channel Letter Bending Machine
10. Calibration on Aluminum Letter Bender VAM-S1
11. Bending Calibration on All Series
How-to-do: Inner selection for left (balance & force), outer selection for right (balance & force). NOTE: opposite direction on VAM-S40.
12. Feeding Calibration on All Series
When-to-do: When machine output the incorrect size, re-calibrate the feeding to make sure your bender in good accuracy.
13. Saw Blade Slotting Depth Calibration
How-to-do: Saw blade for aluminum or aluminum profiles ONLY, increase number to have less depth, decrease to have more depth.
14. Knife Slotting Depth Calibration
How-to-do: Knife for aluminum or steel coils slotting, when aluminum coil thickness is 1.0mm (.040”) or over, knife preferred.
15. Slotting & Bending Span Calibration
When-to-do: When output letters in wrong bending or slotting position. For instance, early or late bending (slotting).
16. Arc Offset Calibration
When-to-do: When output letters one side is longer than another, suppose the letter “U” and such as this kind of letter with curves.