CNC Router 5×10 with Dust Collector and Vacuum System
The best 5×10 CNC router table with vacuum system and dust collector.
- Model: VS-1530T
- Workspace: 1500*3000mm (5′×10′)
- Footprint: 7’×13′
- Spindle Power: 4.5KW (Optional: 5.5KW)
- Lead Time: 10~15 Days After Payment Received
- After Service: 24/7 Online Support & Overseas Engineers Available
Applications of 4×8 CNC Routing Machine for Sale
CNC Router 5×10 is specially designed for the sign advertising industry with high cost performance. The appearance is novel, the speed is fast, and the precision is high. Equipped with DSC control system, high-definition LCD screen, and friendly interface. The latest dual Y-axis engraving machine is as precise as a screw machine and fast as a rack and pinion engraving machine.
Main Configuration of CNC Router 5×10
- Engraving Area: 1500mm x 3000mm (59″ x 118″)
- Height of Gantry Lifting: 110mm (4.3″)
- Maximum Travel Speed: 25000mm (984″) / min
- Spindle: 4.5KW Chinese air cooled
- 10 pcs engraving tools
- Vacuum working table, 7.5KW vacuum pump, and 3.5KW dust collector
- Circular guideway, Leadshine drivers
- 3.5″ DSC-931 Color screen controller, double Y axis, stepper motor
|3.5” DSC-931 Color screen controller|
With digital-to-analog conversion technology and a DSC control system, data processing is much faster.
|There is a USB 2.0 and Ethernet port, also large flash memory inside. Document transmission and download will be easy with them.|
|Remote control handle||Chinese air cooled spindle, 24000rpm rate|
|Double Y-axis, double driving engraving machine, is accurate as screw machines and fast as rack and pinion engraving machines.||The tool sensor is guaranteed working accuracy and engraving quality.|
|The electrical cabinet adopts high-quality accessories with, long use life.|
CNC Router 5×10 engraving machine has a “Cutting at an angle” function with a DSC control system. “Cutting at an angle” can make less chance of work piece coming loose and no trace marks. (When the tool comes to the corner, but not to the bottom, the workpiece comes loose quite often). For more details of the “Cutting at an angle” function operation, please see the software manual.
Billboards, dual-color ABS boards, miniature models, Plexiglas, wood articles, etc.
The tool sensor is guaranteed working accuracy and engraving quality.
First, confirm 0 points of the engraving file (make the center of the engraving material as 0 points or the lower right corner as 0 points), and then decide how to put the engraving material on the working table. Next fix the engraving material up and put the sensor on it, then move X, Y, Z-axis by keyboard or remote to a sensor, once touched, the tool will rise automatically, at the same time the machine will remember the height as the default to keep precision of the process. (For more details please check the manual of machine control software)
The nut and the clamp are used to fix cutting tools on the spindle. The diameter of cutting tools should correspond to the clamp’s diameter. The clamps have Φ3.175, Φ4, Φ6, Φ8 models, except for special cutting tools.
Installation of tool
Engraving material clamping
Different tools have different engraving effects.
- Drilling tool: Mainly used for carving character
- Milling tool: Mainly used for face milling, cutting, and rough processing
- Knurling tool: Mainly used for special shape processing, like 3D modeling character, and special texture.
- Remark: Here are just some types for reference, others are based on actual items.
CNC Router 5×10 machine must be installed on flat ground.
- Working temperature environment 0-40℃
- Working humidity 30-75%
- Power voltage 220V + / – 10%
- Machine ground wire must be installed properly to avoid short circuits and/or damage.
- The machine should be installed in a roomy environment with plenty of space. It should not be installed near other machines, which may cause interference. The machine may not work correctly in such instances.
- The machine should be stable on all legs.
- Make sure there is enough room around the machine, especially around the gantry and the controller.
- Machine Installation – Main parts installation Includes Z-axis parts installation, controller installation, spindle installation, the connection of all cables, tool sensor installation, etc. For more information, please refer to the User Manual.
- Engraving Software installation, edit the image you want to process
3. Fix the workpieces onto the working table, start to process
Samples of CNC Router 5×10
Product Highlights of CNC Router 5×10
- It can work offline. New look, fast speed, and high precision
- It uses a high-speed USB 2.0 connector and can transfer at speeds up to 12MB / second.
- There is an Ethernet connector and a large internal memory, making it easy to download data.
- The new digital-analog converter makes it much easier to change the speed of the spindle via the controller. The controller uses DSC technology, enhancing data processing speed.
- When the job mixes straight lines and arcs, it will make the output very smooth.
- The new controller has the same previous functions such as cutting at an angle for smoother cuts, power failure memory of the last point, restarting the job at any line, etc.
- The system has many advanced functions like ramp entry, power-off memory, and restarting at any line. And also many processing modes like professional modes including Constant speed cutting, 2D mode, 3D mode, Duplicate Mode, Mirror Image Mode, Scanning Mode Drilling Mode, and custom mode.
Quality report of CNC Router 5×10
Parameters of CNC Router 5×10
|Interface||USB / Ethernet|
|Engraving Software||Ucancam V10, Type3, Router 8, and Type3, etc.(Optional)|
|Type Of Worktable||Vacuum|
|Repetition Precision||± 0.05mm|
|Spindle Power||4.5KW Chinese air-cooled|
|Maximum Engraving Area||1500mm x 3000mm (59″ x 118″)|