High Quality Co2 Laser Tube for Laser Machines
$600 – $1900
High Quality Co2 Laser Tube for Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine
Co2 Laser Tube Powers available: 80~200W
Specifications available: Diameter 80mm (3.15″), Length 1250mm, 1450mm, 1650mm, 1700mm, 1850mm, 2000mm.
Good mode, high power, cost effective, suitable for advertising industry and other fast – cutting applications
We will send a new one freely if the Co2 laser tube is broken during transit.
Remarks: Once received the laser tube, please check again the first time. We need the damaged record from the courier as the proof before we send the new one free.
Details of Co2 Laser Tube for Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine
Package of Co2 Laser Tube
Many Laser Tubes on Market, Why Buy From Varisigns?
Our factory has passed ISO9001 / 2000 quality certification. Most of our products have CE Certification, FDA Certification and RoHS Certification.
Striving to improve efficiency and reduce costs, we have absolute predominance in price by selling products online directly to the end users.
For international customer we provide professional technology support on all our products by E-mail within 24 hours or message online. Any problems about product, we will provide the step by step instruction for you.
4. Spare Parts Supports
We provide all replacement parts for all machines we sold, if you have a parts that break beyond warranty period, you could order it directly from us at reasonable prices. We would post the new parts with step by step instructions in PDF format on how to replace the parts to you.
5. Satisfaction Guarantee
We offer 14 days 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our machines. If you are not satisfied after receiving an item, Varisigns promises that, within 14 days after actual delivery of such an item, you are allowed to return the item to us and get complete refund, provided the returned item does not affect its subsequent re-selling and you also undertake the charge of returning delivery.
With professional packing skills to avoid the breakage, we have posted laser tube to worldwide safe and sound, including USA, Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, and Middle East, etc.
•Your order will be post within 48 hours including weekend after the full payment is cleared.
•The airway bill number for for on-line tracking will be sent after your order is send, please check your E-mail.
Benefits of our lasers?
Lasers Designed Specifically for Engraving & Cutting-Lasers are made in China with high quality and specifically tuned to provide fine cutting and engraving quality.
Power Range Availability (30-180 watts)-Get the exact amount of power you need for virtually any application.
How much power do I need?
25-35 Watts – It is special for stamp carving and simple engraving and thin material cutting, not recommended for thick cutting or dual head applications.
40-50 Watts – Medium production power level for deeper, high speed engraving and slightly thick cutting operations.|
60-80 Watts – High production power level provides increased throughput, deep engraving and cutting. Ideal for precision engraving and cutting.
100-180 Watts – Very high production power level that is ideal for heavy cutting and deep, higher throughput engraving. For example, if you want to cut acrylic of thickness of over 3mm (include 3mm); you can choose high power lasers.
Using conditions of laser tube
1. Ambient temperature: 10-40
2. Relative humidity: 45%-85%
1. Cooling water temperature: 15-30 in summer, in other seasons 20 is better.
2. Cooling water flow rate: Above 6L / min;
3. Water quality: Drinking water and impurities is less than 0.2mm in diameter;
4. Cooling water PH value: 6-9.
Operating Instruction of Co2 Laser Tube
1. Make sure to follow the operation instructions of model S8 as shown in the illustration. The dedicated power DY20 should be equipped. The positive pole is in high voltage (The ignition voltage is 30kv). It may cause the following consequence when it is failed to follow the instruction: Arcing; the inner tube will be punctured by electricity and may cause water leakage.
2. Operation conditions
• Water cooling: using purified water; 3 to 5 liter/minute; water temperature: 10℃-40°C.
• The operating environment: temperature 2-40°C, humidity 10-60%.
• The working current: Test current is 29mA. Maximum working current is 32mA. The running current must be kept below 30mA. The life span can reach 10,000 hours if the current is kept below 28mA. The ammeter indicating current must be connected to the negative electrode of the laser tube.
• When it is working under over-high current for long term, the negative pole will appear purple, and the life span will be reduced rapidly.
• To protect dust from going into the insulation sheath, please wrap it with plastic film.
3. Working Performance
• Cutting function.
• Engraving function: Very good, when the working current is 4mA and the tube is in the state of preionization, the laser can be used for high-frequency impulse engraving.
4. Key Notes
Do not clean the exterior surface of the output widow mirror with tools such as tampon; otherwise the output power will be seriously affected. The followings are the designated methods to clean up pollution in the exterior surface of window mirror:
1) When the mirror is polluted, do not turn on the laser.
2) Blow the mirror surface sideway with air blower.
3) Spray the pure alcohol on the mirror surface with sprayer.
4) Turn on the laser after the alcohol gets fully volatilized.
5) If the methods above don t work effectively, it is necessary to ask for the professional to use tampon with alcohol to clean the mirror surface from middle to edge. The best solution is to prevent the window from being polluted.
It is forbidden to clean the mirror with acetone.
The screw in the front and back ends of the laser tube is not allowed to be moved, otherwise the out power will be declined and even the tube may be scrapped.
Put the acryl 300mm far away from output mirror, when testing the laser spot.
The laser beam is invisible light. Please wear protective glasses when debugging the laser. The positive pole is in high voltage. Pay attention to the security marks.
6. Storage and Transportation Requirement
Pour out cooling fluid in the event of storage and transportation, and cover the output terminal with a dust-proof plastic bag. The storage environment is 2-40°C, and the requested humidity is 10-60%. Pack the laser as in the original way.
Important notes: It is requested to cement the sponge together with laser tube to prevent the tube vertically sliding during transportation. The sponge in the side of output mirror must be 70mm beyond it, and the sponge in the side of reflecting mirror must be 50mm wider.
1250mm (80-100W), 1450mm (100-120W), 1650mm (130-160W), 1700mm (150-170W), 1850mm (150-180W), 2000mm (180-200W)