Mould Laser Welding Machine for Hardware Iron Defects Die Repair
The best laser welding machine for mould repair, mold welding.
- Model: GY-WY200/WY400/WY500
- Power Available: 200W, 400W, 500W
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Galvanized Iron, Titanium
- Lead Time: 7~10 Days After Payment Received
- After Service: 24/7 Online Support & Overseas Engineers Available
Applications of Mould Laser Welding Machine
This mould laser welding machine is specially designed for the mould industry and is mainly used for repairing precision moulds, such as moulds of digital products, mobile phones, toys, automobiles and motorcycles. By applying suitable soldering wires, it is possible to fill the crack or blowholes and reuse the mould which saves production cost and improves working efficiency significantly. General laser mould welder also can be used in metal sheet stitching welding, pipe and tube conjunction welding, and manufacturing of sensors, level switches and fine auto parts, etc.
Applicable materials of Mould Laser Welding Machine
Materials that can be welded are extensive: cold work alloy steel, hot work alloy steel, nickel tool steel, steel alloy, high tenacity aluminum alloy, etc. Other metals like gold, silver, brass, aluminum-magnesium alloy, titanium, and platinum are also applicable.
Features of Mold Repair Laser Welding Machine
- Ceramic converging cavity made in the UK: corrosion-resistant and high temperature resistant, with 8-10 years service life. The life of a xenon lamp bears more than 8 million times flashing.
- Most advanced light shielding systems can eliminate the irritation of the eyes by laser during working.
- The laser head can rotate for 360°, lift up and down, move left and right, and go forward and backward.
- The parameters are controlled by an intelligent remote controller, which is simple and convenient for the operator
- The workbench can be lifted and moved in three dimensions.
- The size of the light spot can be adjusted accordingly and automatically.