Best Fiber Handheld Laser Welding Machine for All Metals
The best handheld laser welder for all metal fabrication including steel, aluminum and brass, 10 times faster than Mig and Tig welding!
- Model: GY-WF1000/1500/2000/3000
- Materials: Stainless steel, galvanized steel, carbon steel, aluminum, brass, etc.
- Footprint: 1230*730*1270mm (4’*2.4′)
- Laser System Option: Welding/Cutting or Welding/Cutting/Cleaning
- Additional Functions: Automatic wire-feed welding
The fiber handheld laser welding machine made by Varisigns is best-in-class. From high-power density to impeccable accuracy, this handheld fiber laser welding machine is ideal for all your production needs. The high-quality laser beam uses its optical system to focus/aim at small areas. Most ideal for metal alloys, this machine is perfect for aluminum letters as well.
Furthermore, it is also portable and features a wobble welding gun. By creating a solid welding point, the welds are seamlessly joined together. A confined heated area is produced by the welded parts. High-speed energy is directed in a short time period to a small area, therefore melting the fabrication material.
There are many benefits of this handheld welder machine. This includes an integrated design, sturdy structure, small footprint, and high precision mode. The consistent performance of this machine is a product of exceptional parts and ongoing power. Rapid welding speeds, a wide range, and overall longevity are some of the best qualities this machine has to offer.
It is good at forming sheet metal pieces…Doors, metal furniture, channel letter fabrications, stoves/grills, commercial kitchens, window frames, fireboxes and more.
- The end result is smooth and even due to routine welding in the same spot.
- Polish is not needed when Argon/Nitrogen gas is used.
- Portable, compact and convenient, this machine does not clutter and has a smaller footprint, 1230*730mm (4’*2.4′).
- Low maintenance, equipped with a safety alarm device to avoid damage to the machine due to operating errors.
- Multiple welding power options including 3000W, 2000W, 1500W and 1000W.
More Details of Best Fiber Handheld Laser Welding Machine for Sale
Handheld laser welders are most commonly used for welding together pieces of aluminum, brass, galvanized steel and stainless steel. The finish is smooth and even when using specific modes on the laser welder. It is an innovative tool that does a better job welding together aluminum compared to previous applications.
Technical Parameters of Handheld Laser Welding Machine
What’s the Difference Between Fiber Handheld Laser Welder and Tig/Mig Welding?
How Easy Is It to Get the Parameters Settings for Different Material Thickness?
Why Choose Varisigns for the Best Fiber Handheld Laser Welding Machine?
Let’s go over some of the most prominent features of the Varisigns handheld laser welding machine and exactly how it can benefit your business. Find out why Varisigns is the right choice for your enterprise.
1) This machine is reported to be more than 10 times faster than traditional welding.
2) This machine features all-metal materials for the application.
3) The maintenance for this machine is free.
4) This machine is easy to operate.
5) The welding capability is set at 24 hours (continuously), making this a practical tool to use for business.
Laser welding is a technique for joining pieces of metal together. The use of laser technology has revolutionized this process and made it much more efficient compared to more dated methods. Concentrated heat from the laser enables deep and narrow welds. Furthermore, high welding rates are another benefit of concentrated laser heat. Laser welding is most commonly used for high-volume projects such as those seen within the automotive industry.
Varisigns offers fast shipping with swift delivery ranging from 7 to 10 business days. This includes international shipping to most countries around the globe. Requesting a quote is simple, easy and convenient. Get ready to experience exceptional quality with a proven, innovative design.