Best Fiber Handheld Laser Welding Machine for All Metals
- Model: GY-WF1000/WF1500/WF2000
- Materials: Stainless steel, galvanized steel, carbon steel, aluminum, brass, etc.
- Footprint: 1230*730*1270mm (4’*2.4′)
- Laser Head: Double wobble head with 6 laser modes (unique)
- Additional Functions: Automatic wire-feed welding
Introduction to Fiber Handheld Laser Welding Machine
The fiber handheld laser welding machine made by Varisigns is best-in-class. From high-power density to impeccable accuracy, this handheld fiber laser welding machine is ideal for all your production needs. The high quality laser beam uses its optical system to focus/aim at small areas. Most ideal for metal alloys, this machine is perfect for aluminum letters as well. Furthermore, it is also portable and features a double wobble welding gun. By creating a solid welding point, the welds are seamlessly joined together. A confined heated area is produced by the welded parts. High-speed energy is directed in a short time period to a small area, therefore melting the fabrication material.
There are many benefits of this handheld welder machine. This includes an integrated design, sturdy structure, small footprint and high precision mode. The consistent performance of this machine is a product of the exceptional parts and ongoing power. Rapid welding speeds, a wide range and overall longevity are some of the best qualities this machine has to offer.
Let’s take a look at some of the features & applications this welder has and how it can benefit your business.
Features of Best Fiber Handheld Laser Welding Machine for Sale
Total four types of welding tips available can be used on the handheld laser welding machine. Wire-feed nozzle, external corner welding nozzle, internal or universal welding nozzle and laser cutting tip.
Easy to use and operate with pre-set parameters for different materials.
Built-in cooling system for safety and longevity, High electro-optical efficiency.
Low maintenance, equipped with a safety alarm device to avoid damage to the machine due to operating errors.
- The end result is smooth and even due to routine welding in the same spot.
- Polish is not needed when Argon/Nitrogen gas is used.
- Portable, compact and convenient, this machine does not clutter and has a smaller footprint, 1230*730mm (4’*2.4′).
- Multiple welding power options including 2000W, 1500W and 1000W.
Applications of Handheld Laser Welding Machine
Forming sheet metal pieces…Doors, metal furniture, channel letter fabrications, stoves/grills, commercial kitchens, window frames, fireboxes and more.
Double Wobble with Auto Wire Feeder
This laser welder is compatible with auto wire feeder. The advantages include building a stronger and more resilient finish, stable welding effect and overall improvement in product quality, There are three wire diameters the feeder can work with including 1.2mm, 1.0mm and 0.8mm. When compared with a single wobble head, the double wobble is more adjustable and speeds are quicker (without the risk of undercut, deformation or burns).
Pros/Advantages of Double Wobble Head
- Six different welding mode options. This includes circle, dot, line, triangle, double circle and double triangle. The frequency and width controls are very flexible. They can easily meet various requirements for multiple workpieces.
Samples from Fiber Handheld Laser Welding Machine
Handheld laser welders are most commonly used for welding together pieces of aluminum, brass, galvanized steel and stainless steel. The finish is smooth and even when using specific modes on the laser welder. It is an innovative tool that does a better job welding together aluminum compared to previous applications.
Technical Parameters of Fiber Handheld Laser Welding Machine
What’s the Difference Between Fiber Handheld Laser Welder and Tig/Mig Welding?
How Easy Is It to Get the Parameters Settings for Different Material Thickness?
Workshop of Best Fiber Handheld Laser Welding Machine
Why Choose Varisigns for the Best Fiber Handheld Laser Welding Machine?
Let’s go over some of the most prominent features of the Varisigns handheld laser welding machine and exactly how it can benefit your business. Find out why Varisigns is the right choice for your enterprise.
1) This machine is reported to be more than 10 times faster than traditional welding.
2) This machine features all-metal materials for application.
3) The maintenance for this machine is free.
4) This machine is easy to operate.
5) The welding capability is set at 24 hours (continuously), making this a practical tool to use for business.
Laser welding is a technique for joining pieces of metal together. The use of a laser technology has revolutionized this process and made it much more efficient compared to more dated methods. Concentrated heat from the laser enables deep and narrow welds. Furthermore, high welding rates are another benefit of concentrated laser heat. Laser welding is most commonly used for high-volume projects such as those seen within the automotive industry.
Varisigns offers fast shipping with swift delivery ranging from 7 to 10 business days. This includes international shipping to most countries around the globe. Requesting a quote is simple, easy and convenient. Get ready to experience exceptional quality with a proven, innovative design.